Friday, February 5, 2010

Set Up A Leopard Gecko Enclosure Is My Leopard Gecko Set-up Any Good?

Is my leopard gecko set-up any good? - set up a leopard gecko enclosure

Ok I have 2 female leopard geckos 1 months pregnant .. in a 20-gallon Vita-sands, and I know that the weaker case in the near future on the mat Repti swith ... I also have a skin with a UTH below .. Right nest to have the opening of the skin, I have a small factory of fake .. I have a bowl of water and a plate of baby worms .. I also think Pinhead crickets .. i on the hot side have a history of grapvine had to hide them like in the night and I grapvine nearby a hollow tree trunk on the grapvine I have a heat lamp that I am about 10 hours .. Day from 8.00 am clock-8: 00pm ... that's pretty much that if someone has some advice please ..
thanks ..

3 comments:

Make Money Online said...

A 20 gallon tank for 2 geckos should be at this point click OK.

Spend repticarpet Instead, go for paper towels, because:

a) the carpet snake has to break the feet and legs of lizards known
b) lizards were caught in their teeth
c) it feels durable and difficult to clean.

The heat lamp can be eliminated while retaining the UTH, because leopard geckos absorb heat from the soil and stomach, which aids in digestion, not too much heat.

Add in a humid environment to conceal a gecko gecko was shedding and dry, because an animal is lost, can cause toes, fingers, legs and even eyes.

And one more thing to give you more comfort:

You can directly provide a little calcium powder in the bowl of mealie because the gecko get the calcium and the mealworms in one sitting:)

Who can save the trouble of dusting your feeders

Otherwise, your setup looks pretty good to me.

Super Herp said...

GREAT SET UP, he has to change the heat source is. Leopard geckos do not receive the warm temperature of the air, but the surrounding rocks as the night, because they are nocturnal. Therefore rid of the light and put a heating pad on the tank and keeps it at 90 degrees! Good luck and if you have any comments on any aspect www.sprigamatron.wordpress.com in my blog! Good luck!

Koolieo Vegan said...

It is very Goos, but it could be a bit bigger, they sell a box large enough to Petco for $ 99 and is the perfect size for 2 geckos! I could not be found on this site, but I saw there the shop, so go check it out!

Post a Comment