Monday, February 22, 2010

Constant Nausea What Could Be The Cause Of Constant Nausea Without Any Other Symptoms?

What could be the cause of constant nausea without any other symptoms? - constant nausea

In August 2005 I woke up one morning with a constant treat nausea. I've tested for so many things and doctors can not seem to find anything. First, my doctor put me medication for acid reflux and did not. It's hard for me to go in the car. I look forward to going anywhere with a mass of people. I lost weight and am not able to work more. Although I can eat, sometimes I have to eat my dinner in the sections in order to try to avoid becoming ill. Can I eat and then suddenly I'm really just sick. I'm pregnant, and now in my last quarter. I was sick with nausea the whole time, but I have twice broken. I am desperate for answers, because they destroyed my familyLife. There is someone there who can to relate what I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment