Saturday, February 6, 2010

Longest Range For Walkie Talkie Is There Anything That I Can Buy To Keep In Touch With My Girlfriend?

Is there anything that i can buy to keep in touch with my girlfriend? - longest range for walkie talkie

She goes to school and soon discovered that the phone only allows SMS messages and of course, that I call it very much that while shes in the classroom, and vice versa. I wonder whether it might be a kind of things that two people remain in touch, perhaps a walkie-talkie allows long-distance or what? Please give me ideas, thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instant Messenger for the PC, duh.

MSN
Xfire
AIM

Nothing, however, Yahoo

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a pager or a walkie-talkie .....! : D that would be the funniest (but does not work when there are two far away)

Post a Comment