Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bacterial Vaginosis From Adipex Can You Get Bacterial Vaginosis From Your Male Partner If He Cheats And Doesn't Wash?

Can you get bacterial vaginosis from your male partner if he cheats and doesn't wash? - bacterial vaginosis from adipex

I read that the disease is not transmitted sexually ... both men and women. That can not join, however, a sex partner ... Therefore, it seems possible that if his penis was still waste the vagina of a person, then you can have a male partner might contract. The idea is terrible, and British Columbia there are many other ways, my body can not naturally develop, regardless of infidelity, I think he is. But could it be, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Qin yuening China, I am a grill. I would like to become a sincere friend of justice.
http://InterPrefectLove.com/en/lang135016about_qinyuening.html
This is my personal website. If you have a friend with me, please contact me.

Anonymous said...

BV can be extended between the female partner might find that your male partner.
For more information, please visit
http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Bacterial-V ...

Anonymous said...

Any type of sexually transmitted diseases contagious.also has hired a bacterial infection that can be cured with antibiotics, or men or women. A man can wash his penis and still have the infection need antibiotics to clear it. If the woman and the man of decision, then it is still contagious and can be put back under contract.

Anonymous said...

This is not an STD in the classical sense, but women who are sexually active tend to be against those who do not do that too. The actual change of the bacterial flora of the normal without the introduction of a "pathogenic".

Post a Comment