Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6-8 Bed Risers I Go To Bed And I Sleep For At Least 6-8 Hours A Night But I Wake Up Feeling Like I Cant Keep My Eyes Opened.?

I go to bed and I sleep for at least 6-8 hours a night but I wake up feeling like I cant keep my eyes opened.? - 6-8 bed risers

I have a lot of sleep, so why not, as I feel getting married? Snore very loudly and very bad and I toss and turn all night and never wake again, but sometimes I wake up the snoring. I have no insurance, so I can not go to the doctor, but it's really starting to worry. I have 4 children and know its very sad if I can not hear the alarm clock to reach them, my husband is Wake Me Up 4 times before I'm awake and I feel dizzy and stuff. I feel worse in the morning and when I go to bed. Fruit hear anything when I sleep in the house can be on fire, and I slept. If anyone knows anythinggoes would be useful. My husband also told me to funny noises when I sleep with snoring to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment