Thursday, February 4, 2010

Best Indoor Hdtv Antenna Toronto Whats The Best Indoor HDTV Antenna For Free HD Channels?

Whats the best indoor HDTV antenna for free HD channels? - best indoor hdtv antenna toronto

Ok just got my HDTV and I live 10 miles from downtown Toronto and
50 miles line of sight, out of Buffalo, also half the distance
Buffalo is located on Lake Ontario, so far, not an obstacle. I am
2 storeys high and with 2 walls in my way I can get all the channels of Toronto
and I could take some digital channels in high definition perfect Buffalo
but not all, I wonder what is the best indoor HD antenna
Was used, because I want all channels from Buffalo, also something
speaking almost all analog channels look like garbage on my HDTV.
Is there an indoor antenna, which could take a good digital
Chains of 50 or 60 miles away?

2 comments:

Grumpy Mac said...

Find the Philips Silver Sensor - classic. He has the reputation of an indoor antenna. Takes about $ 21 online or $ 29 per child.

I listened to 6 people at work to prove, if they get a new HDTV and 5, each went to his after trying to buy me.

Www.antennaweb.org Enter your address to see where the towers of his house. Then use a coaxial cable to the antenna to try to make the antenna line of sight to the towers. While exploring television.

tshnobod... said...

I think you need what is a directional antenna over 30 miles and do not know if they come in a variety of inside, but I do not think so. Take a look around at the electronics stores.

Post a Comment