Monday, February 8, 2010

Bracelet Color Code How Do You Express Your Style With A Dress Code?

How do you express your style with a dress code? - bracelet color code

My school has a strict dress code. Our clothes should be plain and without any reason. Our shirts are to be colored polo shirts and we can to contribute to the jeans. I moved to some degree at this school, so I'm still not used to and I can not even remember the last time I have something more than jeans. I have to choose two colors to express myself, if I feel ten years. We are not allowed to wear makeup or dye their hair. Earrings must be a certain size, and are only drilling permit. You can wear two bracelets and a necklace. No other jewelry How can I express myself with this stupid code?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wild colors or patterned socks or underwear

Anonymous said...

wild colors or patterned socks or underwear

Anonymous said...

wild colors or patterned socks or underwear

Post a Comment