Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recaldent Gum Does Trident Extra Care (Recaldent) Gum Really Help Teeth?

Does Trident Extra Care (Recaldent) Gum really help teeth? - recaldent gum

Well, you do not have to chew but, please, because I heard he can make a little sugar just wrong you lose much weight healthy. A friend of a friend of mine is the 13 weighs 75 pounds, because, if I weighed 105. But he remained well, but it seems freakishly thin ... In any case, it may help, but it depends on how the teeth, but we also need a regular brushing. They got rid of the plate a bit during the day. But do not use, it is better than the toothbrush is 3-times daily for 2 minutes instead of the eraser and brush 1 per day for 5 minutes. Only not. It can help ...

And I said: I've heard, so that in

1 comment:

trubilo said...

It is the chewing gum.
before chewing, "said my orthodontist that my teeth a little looked weak. But when I started to chew Trident care, back to my ortho and he told me that my teeth looked harder ... then maybe .. Work


i havent lost weight because of this gum.

Post a Comment