Monday, December 14, 2009

100% Legal Pre Teens Do You, Or Anyone That You Know, Work For Pre-Paid Legal?

Do you, or anyone that you know, work for Pre-Paid Legal? - 100% legal pre teens

I do not want a get rich quick scam. I'm just trying to ensure that I invest $ 120 and can be paid ... .. and perhaps in the next 6 months, can be built to take stock of $ 200 per month. Anything else would be great. I'm short just looking for something that, for the acquisition pay. Is that legitimate? I have a friend who has two children, and he supports himself and his son and his GF again with his salary PPL ... he was only 8 months! However, applications are 170 under his rule. I go into a nursing program .. I'm looking for something that could be stern, even to generate a steady $ 100 per month for me. Money is money. The symbol is low, this month .. I will do now. Feedback?

Please .. If you have experience and knowledge of this company not only respond, "this is a fraud" for the two points.

No comments:

Post a Comment